Here are the most frequently asked questions we get asked about our service.
If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us.
- How does it work?
Just fill in our online valuation form and send us a photo of your car if possible, and we’ll send you a valuation estimate for your car. We will then send you back our valuation. We will arrange to view your car at a convenient time and payment can be made either by cash or by bank transfer.
- Why should I choose wewillbuyanycar.es?
We transfer the title of the car to ourselves immediately using a qualified Gestor, ensuring you are not liable for future taxes of fines. Most “car dealers” claim to do this but in reality only do so when they have a buyer.
Do you buy any car?
- My car isn’t running, will you still buy it?
Yes. We can arrange for our recovery vehicle to transport your vehicle.
- My car is an import, will you still buy it?
We’ll buy it as long as you have all relevant paperwork.
- Do you buy cars that are registered outside Spain?
Yes we do, as long as all documentation and proof of ownership is present.
- Can I sell a car for a family member or friend?
Yes, as long as you have an original copy of permission to sell from the owner, and the owner’s ID.
- Can I sell a car that belonged to a deceased relative?
Yes, if you have their NIE number and a copy of their photo ID.
- My car has an outstanding finance plan. Will you buy it?
Yes, but you will have to settle the finance and provide us with proof of this.
- Can I sell a company car?
Yes, providing you are an administrator (director) of the company. We will require copies of the company Escritura, NIE and passport of the administrator and an invoice from the company to ourselves for the sale of the vehicle.
- Do you buy vans and other vehicles?
How can I get a valuation?
- Getting a valuation
Just fill in our online valuation form and send us a photo of your car if possible, and we’ll send you a valuation estimate for your car.
- Is the online valuation fixed, or can it change?
The valuation we give you will be valid for 30 days. All valuations are subject to a visual inspection.
- Do you charge a transaction fee?
- Will I be charged if I change my mind about selling my car?
- How do you calculate the online valuation of my car?
Our online car valuations are based on current market values.
- What happens if I don’t enter the full details of my car’s condition?
Our valuation will be confirmed subject to a visual inspection of your car.
- How do I go about making an appointment?
Email or call us to let us know when you’d like your appointment, and we’ll contact you to confirm. Please include your telephone number in your email. When we receive your valuation request we may call you directly if we are in your area on that or the following day.
- Can you collect my car?
Yes we can collect your car from the place of your choice.
- What do I need to bring with me to the appointment?
Please see our document checklist for details.
- How long will my appointment last?
Approximately 30 minutes.
- Can I change my scheduled appointment?
Yes, just email or phone us to let us know, and we’ll reschedule for a time that’s convenient to you.